- Intellectual Property – the purchaser acknowledges that all intellectual property, such as the graphics, design, product promotion and components of its bicycles, accessories or internet site are owned solely by Stradalli Cycle, LLC and cannot be copied, duplicated or redistributed without the express written approval of Stradalli Cycle, LLC. In some cases copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights exist to protect the content of Stradalli products. The purchaser does not acquire any ownership rights to any content by acquiring a Stradalli product.
- Title – Shipment by Stradalli to the purchaser by common carrier represents a sale taken place. Any claim by the purchaser upon receipt of goods must be made directly to the common carrier. If the purchaser requests a specific carrier for the product shipment the sale takes place at the time the product is picked up by the carrier.
- Purchaser satisfaction – the purchaser can return the product within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price, less a restocking fee of 19 % for accessories and 5% for bicycles. The purchaser is responsible for shipping the product back to the designated warehouse per instructions by Stradalli Cycle, LLC. The refund is contingent upon the product being returned in new condition satisfactory to Stradalli.
- Limited Warranty – Stradalli provides a warranty against defects in materials and workmanship to the original purchaser of each product. This is not transferable. This warranty is exercise-able for a period of up to one year from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase date will be required.
The original owner shall pay all labor charges connected with the repair or replacement of all parts.
Under no circumstances does this Limited Warranty include the cost of travel or shipment to and from And from Stradalli Cycles LLC. Such costs, if any, shall be borne by the original owner.
Every Stradalli bicycle and frameset has a useful product life cycle.
Nonstandard use, including wwithout limitation, use in competitive events, jumping, aggressive riding, riding with heavy loads, can ddramatically shorten the useful product life cycle of a Stradalli bicycle or frameset.
In addition, eexposure of the product to humid, warm, ocean conditions and/or exposure to salinity (whether from Salt water, sweat, salinity in the air) is likely to cause corrosion of the product and will shorten the Product life cycle.
You are advised to clean your product regularly to avoid such corrosion.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY FOR BICYCLES
ALL STRADALLI BICYCLES AND FRAMESETS SHOULD BE PERIODICALLY CHECKED BY
THE ORIGINAL OWNER and or STRADALLI CYCLE LLC (If possible) for indicators of stress, potential problems, inappropriate use, or abuse.
This Limited Warranty is not transferable and does not apply to:
-Normal wear and tear.
-Wear and tear parts (See list below) are subject to damage as a result of normal use, failure to service according to Stradalli’s recommendations and/or riding or Installation in conditions or applications other than recommended.
-Damage or failure due to accident, collision, crash, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
-Improper assembly or installation.
-Improper alteration or installation of components, parts or accessories not originally intended for or compatible with the Stradalli’s bicycle as sold.
-Failure to perform maintenance or service at appropriate intervals per manufacturer manual and instructions and supported by records of such maintenance.
-Non-genuine Stradalli products including without limitation counterfeit products.
-Stradalli bicycles not purchased new from Stradalli Cycles LLC
-Aero bar pads
-Disc brake rotors
-Air sealing o-rings
-Shifter and brake cables and casings
-Handlebar grips and grip tape
-Rear shock mounting hardware and main seals
-Coating on stanchion, shock body
-Rubber moving parts
Weight Limits: Carbon Material use is optimized to deliver both light weight and specific performance. You must understand that these types of bikes are intended to give an aggressive racer or competitive cyclist a performance advantage over a relatively short product life; a less aggressive rider will enjoy longer frame life. Choosing a lightweight carbon frame you are choosing a light weight (shorter frame life) over more frame weight, more dent resistant, rugged frame with a longer frame life.
Most Lightweight Carbon frames are designed to support 180lbs of rider weight. Carbon wheels and bars rated up to 250lbs. All frames that are very light need frequent inspection. These frames are likely to be damaged or broken in a crash.
- Limited Warranty Disclaimer – Stradalli Cycle, LLC provides warranty coverage for those items specifically identified in this document. Stradalli Cycle, LLC disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, for any item not clearly described as covered in the language of this document. All warranty claims are limited to replacement of the product with similar value. Stradalli Cycle, LLC will not be responsible for any related damage or specific physical or mental impairment of the purchaser.
- Product whose serial numbers, logos or identification have been removed, damaged, or modified,
- Teams or athletes sponsored by the Company
- Cost to return damaged product shipped to Stradalli Cycle, LLC for evaluation
- Stradalli Cycle, LLC continues to develop new product and update existing product. Some models get discontinued or revised and purchaser should be aware that inventory of the purchased product is not always available. Stradalli Cycle, LLC reserves the right to provide similar replacement product when original product is not available,
- Registration – To obtain the best warranty coverage you should register your Stradalli bicycle within 30 days of purchase on the Stradalli Cycle, LLC website and provide all pertinent information as requested.
- Claims procedure – the purchaser must obtain a claim number from contacting Stradalli Cycle, LLC before returning the product under this program. The product, accompanied by proof and date of purchase and registration on the website, can then be sent to the location provided by the claims department.
- Purchaser use of the Stradalli Cycle, LLC website – purchaser agrees that the use of the Stradalli Cycle, LLC website offers no responsibility for computer damage due to viruses or any condition that might occur. Purchaser is prohibited from posting or transmitting from this site any unlawful, harmful or damaging materials and Stradalli Cycle, LLC reserves the right to bring civil or criminal action against anyone that misuses this website.
- Applicable Law/Resale Prohibited – Purchaser agrees to comply with all applicable laws of the various states and United States. Purchaser represents that he or she is buying the Stradalli products for his or her own use and is not for resale. Resale products are only available with approved retailers that have signed contracts with Stradalli Cycle, LLC.
- Dispute Resolution – Purchaser and Stradalli agree to waive their right to trial by jury and to have all disputes resolved by binding arbitration in Broward County, Florida. Both parties agree that the arbitrator decision shall be final.
- Entire Agreement – this agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between Stradalli Cycle, LLC and purchaser.
EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION PROVISION
If either party brings against the other party any proceeding of any kind or nature
arising on or out of this Agreement, or any part hereof, that party shall bring any such
proceeding only in a court of competent jurisdiction, or other forum such as arbitration,
in Broward County, Florida, and each party hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of
such courts, or other forum such as arbitration, for purposes of any such proceeding.